Wednesday, May 31, 2006

thunderstorms

I have always liked the idea of standing in the open door, your body pressed in front of me, my cock hard against your cheeks while we watch the thunderstorm. Each lightening flash, each boom of thunder you push back against me, feeling me and your nipples harden in your light top. My cock trapped between your cheeks, only your silk panties keeping me from feeling your hot skin. My fingers creeping down to press into your lips, to feel the moisture collecting there, slippery and warm, so enticing, waiting for the next clap before pushing inside you. Holding you, you cannot escape. Take it, you want it don’t you. You are panting as my fingers stroke you. Your ass pushing harder against me. Such a beautiful ass, begging for attention. Your nipples wanting to be pinched and pulled and held up into the rain. As the rain pours down drenching us, your panties becoming transparent, your top clinging, my arms holding you in the rain. You have to let your self get wetter, hotter before I will release you, turn you, kiss you, suck your lips into me, leave your ass open to the rain, while I suck on those hard nipples, before moving down to lick that luschious wet scent from your body. Listen to the thunder, let it take you, let it stir you. Yes my dear. Now.

Mmmmm.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home